Saturday, July 12, 2008

Update

Goodness, this is harder than I thought it would be. My life seems to be in a constant state of change. Just this summer, I started a new job, I've taken two intesive art therapy work shops (which are amazingly fun but suck up your entire week), ended a relationship with a counselor and began sessions with a new one, moved half of my room to my new apartment, began seeing a dietician, began seeing a massage therapist...

I just wish I had a consistent schedule. Time management has been incredibly difficult for me, but as I am weaning myself off of television (I am giving my television away at the end of July) and not throwing myself into time-consuming research projects, I am finding that I am focusing a lot more on my own internal struggles. In other words, I think all of this poor management of time is a symptom of a greater issue...something revolving around needing connection, needing to pay attention to my own needs, and balancing my faith with my career ideals...

I know this is what I need to do, but it's really difficult...

No comments: